1.09.2011

Product Love: Deep Steep Organic Body Butter

This Christmas I discovered a new favorite product...


I'm always on the lookout for products that are natural, preferably certified organic, but that are lovely to use and actually work.  This holiday season I came across Deep Steep products.  I gave their lavender chamomile organic body butter as a gift and got myself the rosemary mint scent.  They're both wonderful!  The scent is strong, but they also make an unscented version.  The body butter works like a dream, even in the drying radiator heat of a winter in New York.  I can't wait to try their other products, like the organic bubble bath and organic sugar scrub.  The products have no parabens, lauryl sulfates, mineral oil, or synthetic fragrances, and they're not tested on animals (plus their little logo guy is adorable!).  You can find them on their website, at Ricky's in NYC, or here.  So, what organic products do you love?

1 comment:

  1. At this time, be inclined to yourself of making you very nice-looking! It is very simple way. Using these natural products and make you very nice-looking.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...