11.15.2011

Product Love: Island Thyme Lavender Peppermint Headache Stick



It has been a while since I've had time to write (we're mired in paint cans and caulking guns), but I thought I'd ease in from the posting drought with something that manages to make me forget all the stress of renovating... This Lavender Peppermint Headache Stick from Island Thyme.


In the interest of full disclosure, I'll warn you that I'm addicted to the smell of lavender.  So when I found this little treasure on our travels in the San Juan Islands, I couldn't wait to try it.  And I'm happy to say I somehow restrained myself from diving into the bottle in the middle of the store.  Perhaps only because it's the size of my finger, but never mind...

Island Thyme suggests dabbing a bit of this strong-but-delicious-smelling oil on your temples for "tension headaches, drowsiness, sinus congestion, jet lag and more."  Frankly, it just makes us smile (hubby included, who might be even more addicted than I am).  The scent is strong, but oddly both energizing and relaxing.  And I love that it's made with natural essential oils on gorgeous Orcas Island in Washington.

Find it on Island Thyme's website or if you're really lucky, buy it locally in the San Juan Islands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...